“Are you one of those whose job letter is just at your doorsteps, but you haven’t done your corona test yet? If you are among these people who cannot join their job because you don’t know whether you are positive or negative, don’t worry as we have got you a smart solution. “
BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test, COVID Test With 15-Minute Results Without Sending to a Lab, Easy to Use at Home, FDA Emergency Use Authorization, Blue, 2 Tests
We understand how difficult and life-risking it could be for you to stand and wait in a long queue for a corona test. We also know you don’t have much time to wait for your corona report as your boss is waiting for you to join the office.
So to resolve this situation, we introduce the BinaxNow Home Covid Test, which means now you can test yourself at your home comfort. To know more about the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test corona kit and how to use it efficiently, scroll down to the end of this article as it will be worth your time.
Keep scrolling to know more about BinaxNOW™ – Buy Online or In-Store.
Why Choose BinaxNow Home Covid Test Over Other Kits?
The demand for quick testing has already increased as the pandemic progresses. Unfortunately, many people are still complaining about not getting testing when they need it. As a result, the BinaxNow Home Covid Test kit is quickly gaining popularity. Because it offers results in minutes and diagnoses the virus from the comfort of your home.
It’s a great advancement from existing testing methods, as BinaxNOW™ – Buy Online or In-Store requires people to gather their samples without the help of an expert and then examine their results in minutes rather than days.
Moreover, this self-test is appropriate for children as young as two years old and all persons 15 and older. You will opt to buy this BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test kit because it is cost-effective, easy to use, and provides reliable results when tested appropriately.
4 Astonishing Features Of BinaxNow Home Covid Test Kit
Following are some astonishing features of the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test kit
1. Easy To Use
Only a shallow nose or mouth swab is required for the BinaxNOW Self Test, which you may do yourself by following the simple directions in the logbook.
2. Fastest Results
It provides handy, instant results anytime or anyplace. So there is no need for a prescription or sending your results to a lab; test yourself and wait 15 to 30 minutes for your results.
3. FDA Certified
The FDA has approved it under an Emergency Use Authorization. It’s only allowed to detect proteins from the SARS-CoV-2 virus, not any other viruses or disorders. As a result, you may confine yourself to a single site and focus.
The kit includes:
- Sealed pouches holding a test cassette.
- A desiccant.
- Cotton swabs for sampling.
- Antigen extract buffer.
- Antigen extraction tube.
- A paper workstation (the small one-test-box can be used as a workbench).
- A leaflet with user instructions.
Pros and Cons of BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test
- Takes less time
- It will not produce accurate results, if not done correctly,
- The extraction tube can be damaged due to improper handling.
Tips For Using BinaxNow Home Covid Test kit Correctly
Below are some tps to use BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test kit correctly:
- First, thoroughly wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and watirm water or hand sanitizer.
- Then Place the test strip on a clean surface after removing it from the sealed bag.
- Place the tube within the box in the extraction tube holder.
- Pour all of the liquid from the sachet into the extraction tube with a gentle squeeze.
- When you’re ready to use the swab, carefully peel open the packaging and remove the swab.
- Keep the swab in your palm, open your mouth widely, and lean back in your chair. Gently rub both tonsils with the swab’s fabric tip.
- Do this four times on each side and remove the swab from the back of your throat carefully.
- Gently insert the same swab into one nostril until a minor resistance is felt (about 2.5cm up your nose)
- Then make ten full circles with the swab around the inside of the nostril.
- Take the extraction tube and insert the fabric tip of the swab into it so that it is submerged in the liquid.
- As you remove the swab, pinch the extraction tube against it.
- Make sure the liquid is completely removed from the swab’s soft tip, then discard the swab in the garbage bag.
- To prevent leaks, tighten the cap on the extraction tube.
- Place two drops of the liquid into the sample strip by gently squeezing the extraction tube.
- Set a timer for 30 minutes and then read your results, either negative or positive
How Do You Know If A Test Is Positive Or Negative?
Two lines show if the outcome is positive. In the control line zone (C), one colored line should be present, and another should be present in the test line section (T). Two weak lines, one next to C and the other close to T, indicating that the test is positive.
However, one colored line appears in the control line region, and no lines will appear on the test line region (T). This demonstrates that the test is negative.
When Should You Retest If Your First Test Is Negative?
If you have a known exposure (or attended a high-risk gathering) and your initial test is negative, you should test again two or three days later, taking measures in the meantime.
What Does An Invalid Result Mean?
If you obtain an empty result, it suggests the test didn’t run properly. Another side test from the kit is required. Start the test procedure from step 1, and don’t reuse anything from the first test. If the problem persists, stop using the test kits and visit the nearest COVID center right away.
To conclude, the latest BinaxNow Home Covid Test can be performed at home, and results can be obtained in as little as 10 minutes, with these kits assisting you in keeping your gatherings secure.
Hopefully, you liked our article because we covered everything there is to know about BinaxNOW™ – Buy Online or In-Store.
You May Also Like:
- How To Tell If Eclipse Glasses Are Fake?
- How To Tell If Yeezy 350 V2 Is Fake?
- How To Tell If Airpods Are Fake?
- How To Spot Fake Jordan 1?
- How Can You Tell If Crocs Are Fake?
- How To Tell If Michael Kors Watch Is Fake?
- How To Tell If Pokemon Cards Are Fake?
- How to Tell if Birkenstocks are Real?
- How To Tell If Costas Are Fake?
- How To Spot Fake Mac Lipstick?